Seattle. WA. 98144-4246.
To work with businesses and organizations where I can give the best of my professional skills, abilities, and knowledge while contributing to the organization's effectiveness.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING /OFFICE SKILLS
- Detail-oriented, skilled, and knowledgeable at customer/user and service satisfaction
- Experienced in small business and retail store management (Over 12 years of sales)
- Proficient with Microsoft office, database systems, and web design softwares, frameworks and tools
- Able to lead, support, train, and compromise with teams in various organizations
- Bilingual speaker of Spanish and English
- High level Spanish writing, clear and concise writing for technical and non-technical users
- Great liaison and networker between staff, students, professionals and small business owners when working on communities projects
MANAGEMENT / INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Manage office projects utilizing open source and commercial software like MS Office, OpenOffice, CMS, Databases, CRM, and commercial newsletter software
- Proficiently and professionally communicated through Email, videoconference, mailing list, and online groups
- Assisted users in software applications, manipulating and downloading data, as well as trained Disability-Impaired users with special equipment
- Developed and implemented plans aiming to help business owners bring ideas online- e-stores, databases, blogs, educational platform, payment proccesing integrationg and staff online trainning.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Provided administrative support to managers and Sales staff
- Resolved customer service problems
- Coordinated projects (fundraisers, games, and training) in low income community projects and nonprofits
- Acquired ample leadership and supervisory skills in the materials construction sector applied in South American countries
- Planned and negotiated sales promotion and inventory purchases
- Led Marketing Team towards goals and strategies to reach out diverse small business owners and marketplace. Worked with directors leading diversed teamwork and multicultural clientele
VP, Information Technology & Online Business at Powerman HOPE Foundation International, inc. USA
Business Information Technology
Marketing Director at BizDiversity, Seattle, WA, USA
Founder/Programmer at G&G Web Solutions.
Access Database Intern at SCCC Llibrary, Seattle, WA, USA
Computer Tutor for Seniors at El Centro de la Raza, Seattle, WA, USA
Computer Tutor at the Student Academic Assistance department, Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, WA, USA
Computer Tutor at the Student Leadership department, Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, WA, USA
Owner and Manager at Centro Ferretero, Valencia, Venezuela
. Seattle Central Community College, Seattle. WA.
. Instituto Universitario de Tecnologia Industrial Rodolfo Loero Arismendi, Trujillo, Venezuela.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Dean's and President' Lists Academic Achievement by Seattle Central Community College
X= Protected data. For complete information and references, contact me directly.